PWC Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for PWC Recruitment 2018/2019
This to inform the public that the Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) recruitment 2018 for graduate trainee and regular staffs have commenced and applicants are invited to submit their application before the deadline.
Available Positions for PWC Recruitment 2018
The following positions are available for application in the Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) recruitment 2018;
- Legal Counsel – Tax
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 – Advisory Services
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 – Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- Economist/Analyst – Manager (Internal Firm Services)
Requirements for PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
All graduate trainee applicants are expected to meet the following requirements;
- One year post-NYSC cognate experience
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 6 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
Requirements for Internal Firm Services
• BSc. Economics/Finance/Statistics/Accounting
• MSc. Economics/Finance or MBA
• Professional qualifications: ICAN/ACCA, CFA.
How to Apply for PWC Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are required to select the position they are interested in and complete their application online via the pwc recruitment portal on pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.html
Deadline for PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
All applicants are to complete their online recruitment form on or before 25th February 2018.
Deadline for PwC Internal Firm Services Recruitment
All applicants for Legal Counsel and Economist/Analyst are to complete their application on or before 11th and 14th February 2018.
Note; multiple application is not allowed as this will lead to disqualification.