Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for NPS Recruitment 2018/2019
This is to notify the public and all Nigerians that the Nigerian Prisons Service has commenced her recruitment excise 2018 and applications are hereby from suitable and qualified Nigerians who are interested in working with the Nigerian Prison service to apply online before the deadline.
Available Positions in Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018
The positions available in NIS recruitment 2018 are in three categories which includes;
The above categories have other positions which are available for Application.
Requirments for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018
The following requirements are to be met by all interested and qualified applicant;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for NPS Recruitment 2018/2019
All applications are to submitted online via the Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment portal recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit. Before the deadline for application.
Deadline for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019
The deadline for application into NPS 2018 is six weeks from the date of publication which is 30th April to 11th June 2018.