Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 How to Apply
As the year 2017 gradually comes to a close, different organizations are already preparing for events for 2018 and the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment excises is one of such events.
Note: The Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 is yet to commence but this post is to help you prepare ahead of the January official announcement for the recruitment. We will keep you posted.
Things You Should Know About Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The NPA is under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transport and in affiliation with other government agencies. The Head office of the Nigerian Ports Authority is located at 26/28 Marina, Lagos. The Nigerian Ports Authority has ports in different parts of Nigeria but its major ports include; the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos State, Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port and Onne Port in Rivers State.
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicants will be required to complete an online application form which will be available on the Nigerian Ports Authority career portal and the form must be completed before the deadline.
How to use the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 Portal
- Visit the Nigerian Ports Authority portal careers.nigerianports.org and click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (this will serve as your User Name) and Password.
Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently into the NPA portal.
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before the application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
Requirements for Application Into Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the Organisation must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permit if you are not a Nigerian citizen.
- To become a member of NPA Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedure:
- Submit their resumes via the online form
Must attend aptitude test
Must present original credentials at the interview
Deadline for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018
As at the moment, the deadline for application for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 is unknown since the recruitment is yet to commence.
Thank you for reading Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 How to Apply, Please do share this post with your friends and do leave us a comment.