Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for Police Recruitment 2018 at www.policerecruitment.ng
This is to inform the public and all interested persons that the Nigerian Police force has commenced her 2018 nationwide mass recruitment of police constable (Recruits).
Requirements for Police Recruitment 2018
Interested applicants for the Nigeria Police recruitment 2018 must meet the following requirements;
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess a National Identification Number(NIN)
- Age: all applicants must not be above 25 years
- Education: You must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: You must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Guarantors’ Form: All applicants must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo a medical examination before final selection.
Read: PWC Recruitment 2018
Documents Needed for Applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
The following documents must be ready before starting your application process
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate
- FSLC(First School Leaving Certificate) Result
- LGA(Local Government Identification) Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply for Police Recruitment 2018 at www.policerecruitment.ng
All interested applicants should follow this steps to complete their applications;
Step 1: go to www.policerecruitment.ng
Step 2: Click on join now/ apply to start your application process
Step 3: A popup menu will appear, enter a valid email address(A Gmail account is preferable) and pick a password of six or more characters(Use something you can remember) and enter the captcha code displayed then click on register.
Step 4: A verification link will be sent to your email, login to your email and click on the link to continue your application.
Deadline for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
All applications must be submitted online via the Nigeria police recruitment portal on or before 21st Mach 2018.
Thank you for reading this post on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and other social network channels for regular update.