This is to inform the public and all interested and qualified candidates that the Nigerian Army Army recruitment 218 has started and interested applicants are advised to complete the online application form via the Nigeria Army recruitment portal.
How to Apply for Nigeria Army Recruitment 2018
All interested candidates for the 2018 Nigeria Army recruitment are required to complete an online application form on the Nigeria Army recruitment portal on http://recruitment.army.mil.ng while on the portal, applicant is expected to complete the online form with a valid email address and other personal data.
After a successful application, you are required to print your attestation documents for signing as stated on the form after which all applicants are to go with same documents to their various examination centers which will be announced or stated on the printed documents.
Eligibility for Nigeria Army Recruitment 2018
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
of the credits must be in English language.
Note: The Nigeria Army recruitment has no agent or shortcut therefore you are advised to stay away from any body claiming to be one.
Thank you for reading, 2018 Nigeria Army recruitment, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to follow us on social media.