NDDC Recruitment 2018 | Requirements and How to Apply for nddc recruitment 2018/2019
This is to notify all Nigerians especially those within the NDDC states that the NDDC recruitment 2018 has commenced and interested and qualified persons are invited to submit their application online via the NDDC recruitment portal.
NDDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Interested applicants for nddc recruitment 2018/2019 are required to meet the following requirements to be considered for employment into the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Qualified Candidates must visit the NDDC website, to apply for the positions online.
- Possession of security experience for those applying for the position of Security Assistant would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and other certificates stated on the portal.
- Applicants must take an online qualifying examination.
Vacant positions in Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Recruitment 2018
The following positions are currently available for application in NDDC recruitment 2018;
- Admin Assistant ii (SGL 04)
- Internal Security Assistant (SGL 04)
Educational qualifications for NDDC Recruitment
- Candidate must possess a minimum of O’level with 4 credit passes in one sitting or 5 in two sittings which must include; English Language.
- Applicant must be a computer literate.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application form online via the NDDC recruitment portal http://www.nddc.gov.ng/Admin%20Assistant%20Recruitment/index2_sub.html or visit the nddc official website http://www.nddc.gov.ng.
While on the site, click on the apply now button then you are to complete the recruitment form and upload your CV and other credentials before submitting your application.