MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 for Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme
The MTN accelerated internship programme (AIP) is a 2 years graduate trainee/ internship programme designed for graduates who aspire to develop a career in customer service with the team that has the widest reach. The AIP offers you the unrivaled opportunity to work with Customer Service Professionals in the industry and also exposes you to experienced mentors and coaches who will guide you on this quest. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to you upon completing the 2 years Internship programme which will jumpstart your career in the industry.
Requirements for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme
The following requirements/ criteria should be met by all applicants for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 for Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme;
Minimum of a second class lower degree (2:2) or HND lower credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
• Social Science
Age and Experience:
• 26 – 28 years old
• 1 – 2 years experience in the client facing role
• Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
• Must be fluent in English
• Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
• Customer Focus
• Fast learner
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Proactivity & self-motivation
• Willingness to work in an assigned functional area/location
• Have a big picture focus
• Emotional Intelligence
• Results Driven
• Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
• Willing to take accountability, get things done
• Strong numerate and analytical skills
• Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practical experience
• Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collect, analyze and interpret complex data
• Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
• Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
• Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
• Ability to apply creativity, innovation and analytical thinking in solving problems
• Internally motivated, self-driven, receptive to feedback and ability to take ownership
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must exhibit MTN Values of Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
• Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• Open Plan Office
• High-performance culture
• Valid international passport
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme
Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application online via the e-recruitment portal before the deadline below
All applications must be submitted on or before 28th January 2018.
Note: You can only apply for one mtn graduate trainee programme at a time. Multiple application will be disqualified.
All Successful candidates for the recruitment will be invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 3rd February 2018.
Thank you for reading this post on MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018, plase do share it with your friends using any of the social media handles and don’t forget to like our page for daily update.