Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech) Admission Requirements 2018/ 2019 Academic Section
This is to inform all those who entered laspotech as their first or second choice institution during the 2018/2019 JAMB registration that the institution has commenced admission procedures for 2018/2019 academic section and all students are requested to meet the following requirements;
Laspotech Admission 2018/ 2019
- You must meet a minimum cutoff mark as stated by JAMB.
- All prospective students must have passed the 2018/2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams and entered the school as a first or second choice institution.
- You must have at least five O’ level credits in WAEC, NECO or any related Examination. Not more than two (2) seating.
Requirements for Admission into Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech) HND Program for 2018/2019 Academic Section
Candidates who have their national diploma (ND) either from the school (laspotech) or other institutions and wish to continue their education in Lagos State Polytechnic for Higher National Diploma are expected to;
- Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen program at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
- SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates are required to have at least one-year post-National Diploma Industrial Training experience.
- You must have at least 2.5 and above in your CGPA in your ND. For students who graduated with a pass (2.0 to 2.9), you must complete the compulsory 2 years industrial attachment program before purchasing admission form.
How to Apply for Admission into Laspotech 2018/2019 Academic Session
All students who wish to apply for admission into Lagos State Polytechnic are to visit the school portal on https://www. mylaspotech.edu.ng/ and click on the admission announcement and follow the stated procedures and complete all forms required for the admission.
The form for Admission is on sale for the sum of #2,000 and all student can make the payment via remita or use any commercial bank within the country.
All students are required to complete a profile form to generate a username and password for themselves and upload scanned copies of both passport and O’level results. After which they are to print out the filled form and keep it safe for later use.
Further instructions will be communicated when the Laspotech admission list is released.