kpmg recruitment for May 2018 – Requirements and How to Apply kpmg recruitment 2018
This to notify the public and all Nigerians that KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting and all interested and qualified Nigerians are required to submit their application for the ongoing kpmg recruitment 2018 before the deadline.
Requirements for kpmg recruitment 2018
Interested applicants are to meet the following requirements;
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
– Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division in any discipline – First degree
– Not more than 30 years of age
– Minimum of five O’level credits in one sitting, including English Language and Mathematics
– Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Tax Consulting
– Professional Qualification in ICAN/ACCA
– CITN will be an advantage
How to Apply for kpmg recruitment for May 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are required to complete their application via kpmg recruitment portal on or deadline. All applicants are required to have a working email address and I recommend you use a Gmail account to avoid any challenges and for easy access via your smartphone.