KPMG Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019
This to inform all Nigerians especially fresh graduates that KPMG Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019 has commenced.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal
KPMG conducts all her recruitment via her official career section and all interested applicants for KPMG graduate trainee applicants are to apply via the same recruitment portal https://home.kpmg.com/ng/en/home/careers/kpmg-graduate-proram.html
Requirements for KPMG Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019
Interested applicants are to meet the following requirements to be considered for the training.
- A minimum of 5 O’level credits in your SSCE results including Math and English in one sitting.
- You must have graduated from the University with a minimum of second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- You must be below 26 years as at the time of application.
- Must be undergoing NYSC, completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on the exemption from the National Youth Corp Service.
- Law graduates should at least second class upper degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- International universities graduates are to submit an undergraduate transcript where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
How to Apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019
Interested applicants are to complete their application online via the KPMG recruitment portal stated above.
This application is open all year round so there is no deadline for submission of your application form.