Jamb Slip Reprinting 2018/ How to Reprint your 2018 Jamb Slip with Ease
As jamb registration comes to a close and the exams draw nearer, candidates are expected to reprint their Jamb slip and this post will guide you on how to reprint your Jamb slip with ease.
How to Reprint your 2018 Jamb Slip
In the coming weeks, Jamb will introduce the option to reprint 2018 Jamb registration slip on the jamb portal but in the main time, Jamb has already started sending out 2018 Jamb registration slip to candidates via email and all candidates are required to check their registration email for a PDF copy of the slip and then follow this steps to get the slip downloaded and reprinted.
Steps to Reprint your 2018 Jamb Slip
- Login to the email you used to register for Jamb with your email password
- Click on inbox (if you are using a yahoo mail) look for an email from Jamb with attachment.
- click on the attachment and select the arrow pointing down to start your download.
- Open the downloaded file with a PDF reader to view the document
- Copy the file to a flash drive if you don’t have a printer, go to any business center to print the slip or save the file to your mobile phone and use your USB or Bluetooth to copy it into the business center’s PC for printing.
Will you like to score 360 and above in the forthcoming Jamb exams? If yes, then do come back to read our next post on how to score above 280 in Jamb 2018.