HP Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for HP Nigeria Recruitment 2018 and Requirements
This is to notify the public and all those who will love to build an interesting career in an IT related firm that the tech giant HP has commenced recruitment for some vacant position.
Vacancies at HP Nigeria
The following vacancies currently exist at HP Nigeria;
- Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager – Central Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Computing Area Category Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Requirements for HP Nigeria Recruitment 2018
The following requirements are needed for interested applicants;
Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager – Central Africa
- A business related degree
- Seasoned sales team leadership experience in large and complex organizations
- Strong sales leadership experience in enterprise customer business environments in the commercial and public sectors
- Highly developed understanding of the IT market in Central Africa, preferably with strong existing enterprise/public sector customer relationships
- An IT background with good understanding of the personal system market and customer environment
- A down to earth and engaging outlook with strong communication skills
- Proven experience with funnel hygiene opportunity management and the ability to handle detail whilst driving balanced outcomes;
- An outcome and goal orientated approach and proven ability to drive opportunity and sales territory planning
- An appetite for achieving sales goals and growth
- Inspirational leadership qualities (including mentoring and coaching skills) that can take a team through change and motivate them towards further success
- Rigor in sales management governance, planning, strategy, and strong business and financial acumen.
Computing Area Category Manager
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Finance
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning
- Consumer and/or Commercial partner management expertise OR End User Account management as an alternative
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, computing vendors, and channel business
- Business Planning skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Financial planning and modelling skills
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers and partners
- Strong Communication skills at any level (internally and externally), Public speaking
- Professionalism & Teamwork
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing.
How to Apply for HP Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicants are required to complete an online recruitment form on the HP career portal https://h30631.www3.hp.com/search-jobs by first selecting Nigeria then click on search to find the job and then select the option you want and complete a short profile form to get their username and password before proceeding to complete their recruitment form.
Note: the job dating is old but the application is still going through so do apply as soon as you can as you can always be called for other jobs.