csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng: Akwa Ibom State Recruitment Portal 2018 | All You Need to Know
The Akwa Ibom State Government recently announced the commencement of her recruitment 2018 exercise which will be conducted via the Akwa Ibom State Recruitment Portal on csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng | Akwa Ibom State Recruitment PortalAkwa Ibom State Recruitment Portal 2018
The Akwa Ibom State Recruitment Portal is a portal (csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng) developed by the state government which will be used to carry out all recruitment exercise in the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission. On this portal, all job vacancies within the state civil service will be announced and interested and qualified applicants will be able to submit their application online via the same portal without going to the state civil service secretariate.
How to Register on Akwa Ibom State Recruitment Portal 2018
The portal was still under construction as at the time of this post, few designs are still being added to make it outstanding but once the site is live, you are to do the following;
- Visit the portal on csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng.
- Click on the register( this should be at the top menu or on your right-hand side on the page)
- Fill out the form and enter your email address, phone number and desired password which you will use to access the portal to complete any recruitment form which will be available on the site later.
- Click on the submit button when you are done entering all required information on the form and lookout for success notification.
- Check your email address to see if there is a confirmation message and click on the link to verify your email.
- After a successful verification, you can go through the portal to find vacancies available for application and apply using your account which you already created.
Note: You are to keep your CV handy(MS word format) while filling out the form because you might be required to upload your CV while doing that.
Remember, you are not to pay anyone to access this portal because the portal is totally free and should not be paid for.
Thank you for reading this post, if you need further information/ assistance on this, please leave a comment below with your email address and I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.