Coca-Cola Recruitment 2018: Requirements and How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2018/2019
This is to notify the public and interested Nigerians that Coca-Cola Recruitment 2018 has commenced and applicants are required to submit their application via the Coca-Cola recruitment portal.
Coca-Cola recruitment portal
Coca-Cola conducts all her recruitments via their recruitment portal https://cocacola.appvault.com/ and interested applicants for any Coca-Cola recruitment are to visit this portal and apply for their desired position
Vacant Positions in Coca-Cola Recruitment 2018/2019
There are currently three vacant positions available for application in the ongoing coca-cola recruitment and they include;
- Senior Procurement Manager
- Planning and System Economics Analyst
- BU Sustainability Manager West Africa Business Unit
Requirements for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested applicants are to meet the following requirements to be considered for recruitment;
- Strategic Change Management
- Exceptional business communication skills, including negotiations and forming coalitions to drive change
- Category management knowledge and experience
- Procurement expertise and analytical skills
- Operational excellence and business process improvement
- Project management
- Fluent in English – and French an advantage.
- MCIPS, IPA / MBA preferred
- Travel up to 25% of work time required
- University Degree preferably in Development Studies, Sustainability Management or Social Work and related fields
Note: The requirements above is just a summary of some of the requirements, some positions require less than the stated educational qualification so you are to check the desired position and verify if you meet the requirements before completing the application.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants are to proceed to the Coca-cola recruitment portal https://cocacola.appvault.com/av_jobsearch.html?v=cocacolacompanyrms and select their desired position, read the requirements not stated here and then proceed to complete the application form on the portal.
You are required to create an account on the portal to enable you to access the recruitment form, hence you will need a working email address and I recommend you use Gmail.